MENSWEAR FASHION PACK



Hello everyone! I'm proud to introduce to you my Menswear Fashion Pack, CC by WyattsSims

It's finally here! I've been teasing this pack for a little while now and I am so honored by the feedback it has received! Thank you to each and every one of you who has commented, sent an ask, etc! Without giving myself a chance to ramble, let's move on to the details!

This pack includes the following items, for a grand total of 23 items:

  • 5 Accessories
  • 3 Bottoms
  • 14 Tops
  • 1 Full Body Outfit

All items in this pack are base-game compatible and do not require any add-on packs! The items featured are for male frames only, excluding the accessories.

DOWNLOAD (All-in-One Version)
DOWNLOAD (Pick-N-Choose Version)

If you like the content and wouldn’t mind throwing a couple bucks my way, perhaps you could buy me a coffee? This is completely optional, as I will always keep my content free of charge. Thank you for taking a look at my work!